- 27/02/2017 at 1:54 #415
To make sure that the forums are an enjoyable and informative place to be, please ensure that your posts agree with the following Community Guidelines.
Respect your fellow community members by not creating threads or posts that intimidate, bully or insult other people. Online harassment and strong griefing (discretion of admins) are subject to temporary or permanent removal from these forums.
- Trolling is deliberately posting provocative, negative or controversial messages to a thread or forum, with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument, or to make the troll the center of attention. Trolls will quite often try to “bait” other forum members into breaking the rules or embarrassing themselves – don’t be troll-bait; don’t feed the trolls!
- Don’t post anything that could be perceived as discriminatory, gross or offensive; such as racist, sexist, pornographic, profane, vulgar, derogatory, hateful, or threatening content and “shock” images or websites.
- Do not post messages that support or condone any illegal activities, such as drug use, piracy, hacks, warez etc.
- The use of profane or vulgar language will not be allowed on the forums.
- Spamming and flooding are not permitted, although high forum use is fine as long as you are sensible. Please also avoid double-posting and creating duplicate threads.
- Do not post copyright material on the Forum. Basically, this means that posting wholesale from published books, magazines, game guides etc. is a no-no, as it could land you (and us) in it.
- All posts should contribute to a furtherance of the discussions in a respectful and constructive manner.
Thanks for reading and have fun!
- This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by 4YouPlay.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.